Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Breakfast of Champions

It's 100 degrees here in Texas and I was dreading turning on the oven. Yeah it's already 80 degrees at 8:00 am!!!!!!!
So I sat holding the refrigerator door wondering what I could put together that would help me on my journey and actually taste, well unhealthy(good).  The lovely picture above shows my tasty concoction.

And it shall be called:  Sweet and Sassy English Muffin

Makes two servings.


  • two 100 calorie toasted English muffins
  • 4 stripes Lightlife "bacon", cooked
  • two grilled pineapple slices, still warm 
  • 1/2 avocado 
  • two rice cheese slices
  • 1 tablespoon veganaise divided (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Layer sandwich beginning with half English muffin, followed by cheese, pineapple, bacon, avocado, salt and pepper, veganaise and top of English muffin.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment